|ASU Student Fitness Center
||Courts 1 - 10
||Courts 11 - 16
||Courts 17 - 22
|Court One Athletics
||Courts 23 - 28
|KROC Center - Salvation Army
||Courts 29 - 34
|Courts 35 - 38
||Courts 39 - 42
||Courts 43 - 48
|Greenway HS - site changed
||Courts 49 - 52
|Victorium Sports Center - site added Monday only
||Courts 53 - 56
- There are no entry fees for spectators at any of the Fiesta MLK Classic sites.
- There are parking fees at ASU Campus.
- Masks may be required by everyone on the ASU Campus. Masks are required inside all facilities where social distancing cannot be accomplished. With COVID Omicron in full force, masks in close proximity to other are encouraged by all.
- There is no food or drink other than water in a closed top bottle allowed in any of the gyms.
- There is a Pack It In/Pack It Out Policy in effect at all sites. Whatever is brought to the site by a team is to be taken home by the team to recycle or dispose of.
- Chairs from outside may or may not be allowed - depending on the site. All Team Camps must be outside.
- To facilitate a smooth transition from the AM to PM waves it is requested that a team camp be cleaned up before the last match of the wave for the team.
- Please observe all parking restrictions. Violations will result in your car being towed. This is especially concerning at Court One and Inspire.
ASU Fitness Center - Apache Blvd and Normal Street on the main campus of Arizona State University in Tempe.
Court One Athletics Facility - 9100 S. McKemy Street, Tempe, AZ 85284
Kroc Center - Salvation Army - 1375 E. Broadway Road, Phoenix, AZ 85040
Aspire Volleyball - 8350 S. Kyrene Rd, Ste 107, Tempe, AZ 85284
Kingdom Courts - 11410 N. 19th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85029
Inspire Courts - 1090 N Fiesta Blvd, Ste 101, Gilbert, AZ 85233
Greenway HS - 3930 W Greenway Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85053
Victorium Sports Complex - 9219 E Hidden Spur Trail, Scottsdale, AZ 85255